Leveraging PDX Models in the Clinic to Accelerate Oncology Drug Development
With the largest known dataset correlating patient-derived xenograft (PDX) model treatment response and corresponding patient clinical outcome for the same drug treatment, the applicability of using Champions TumorGraft PDX models in the clinic is revolutionizing the development of oncology drugs.
From building custom model cohorts to establishing co-clinical trial programs or conducting PDX-matched studies, Champions Oncology is uniquely suited to support the development and utilization of PDX models in the clinic.
With long-standing experience operating a CLIA-approved PDX drug sensitivity testing program, our extensive Clinical Collaboration Network, and the global infrastructure necessary to support the acquisition, collection and transportation of various tumor types, including solid tumors and hematology-oncology cancers, Champions Oncology also offers:
- Management team expertise in oncology drug development, regulatory, clinical trial design and implementation
- Clinical operations expertise in site training for tissue acquisition and management of all tumor logistic requirements
- Clinical project management including planning, executing, tracking and evaluating clinical programs.
- Model development and characterization expertise
- Multiple international implantation laboratories
- Funded research initiatives to expand the application of the Champions TumorGraft platform, including next generation humanized models and take rate optimization.
Tailoring Clinical Flow Cytometry for Optimized Drug Discovery and Development
Champions Oncology offers a broad range of standard panels, as well as the ability to create and validate custom flow assays, to deliver the in-depth understanding of targeted cell populations and behaviors necessary to optimally support critical decision-making in all phases of drug research, discovery and development.
Specialists in flow cytometry study design and execution, site training and management, sample logistics and processing, as well as innovative data management and tailored reporting systems uniquely combine to make Champions Oncology your clinical flow cytometry solution provider of choice.
Contact us to harness the power of Champions Oncology Clinical Solutions.
To learn about Champions Oncology Preclinical Solutions, click here.
To learn about Champions Oncology Translational Solutions, click here.
To learn more about establishing a Strategic Partnership with Champions Oncology, click here.