Preclinical Flow Cytometry
Preclinical Flow Cytometry Capabilities
Flow cytometry is a powerful analytical tool to evaluate immune responses in drug development and is increasingly being used as drugs targeting the immune system become more widespread.
At Champions Oncology, we use flow cytometry in most of our oncology studies for the purposes of measuring tumor growth, for verifying humanized immune systems in mice, and for measuring drug effect in these models.
We offer advanced flow cytometry services and can provide our standard developed panels as well as design and execute customized assays to meet your specific needs.
Additionally, we offer the following services:
- Method transfer, development and validation
- High quality sample preparation including whole blood, PBMCs, bone marrow, tumor and tissue dissociation
- Full cell culture suite including cryopreservation and storage
- Secure data transfer options
- Comprehensive reporting
- Short lead times from contract to project initiation
Our dedicated flow cytometry scientists perform all assays in a state-of-the-art laboratory.
Contact us about Champions Oncology preclinical flow cytometry solutions.
Our panels are designed to characterize and evaluate a wide variety of cell subsets. At Champions Oncology, we use flow cytometry to routinely assess drug pharmacology both in-vitro and in animal models to evaluate efficacy. These panels include:
- TBNK (T-cell, B-cell, NK-cell)
- Lymphocyte Activation
- T-Cell Subset
- T-Cell Memory
- T-Cell Exhaustion
- B-Cell Subset
- Tumor-Associated Macrophage (TAM)
- Myeloid and Dendritic Cell
- Macrophage/Myeloid Derived Stem Cell (MDSC)
In addition to enumerating these cell subsets, we can begin to assess functional status such as, but not limited to, apoptosis, activation, proliferation and cell signaling. At Champions Oncology, we have capability to develop and execute the following assays:
- Receptor Occupancy
- Cell Cycle
- Intracellular Cytokine Expression
- Tetramer Evaluation
- Species Cross-Reactivity
- Functional Cell-Based Assays
- Custom Antibody Conjugation
- Magnetic Cell Sorting
- Cell Differentiation
- Activation Assessment
In addition, much of our work involves customization to our standard panels to meet specific client needs.
Learn more about how Champions Oncology can support your flow cytometry assay development, validation, and analysis needs by contacting us today.