Clinical Flow Cytometry
Clinical Trial Flow Cytometry Solutions for Drug Discovery and Development
Clinical trial flow cytometry is a critical step in the advancement of many compounds in the Immune Oncology and Hematology Oncology fields.
Champions Oncology provides high-quality, CLIA regulated flow cytometry testing and analysis to support these clinical trial programs.
From standard or custom polychromatic panel design, to site training and management, to reporting, each Clinical trail flow cytometry solution is built upon individual requirements of our partners through expert consultation and services.
- Standard or adapted validated panels with the option to develop and validate custom assays in collaboration with our in-house experts
- High quality sample preparation including whole blood, PBMCs, bone marrow and tissue dissociation
- State of the art cell culture suite including cryopreservation and storage
- Flexible site training, including live WebEx, pre-recorded training videos, or delivery of comprehensive self-paced training materials
- Immune and cellular response monitoring at given point in time or longitudinally track serial sample responses
- Secure data transfer options including encrypted USB, cloud-based services, encrypted email or client data platforms
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- Short lead times from contract to project initiation
Our dedicated flow cytometry scientists perform all assays in a CLIA regulated laboratory under GCP guidelines.
Contact us about Champion Oncology clinical trial flow cytometry service solutions.
The Power of Adding Flow Cytometry to Your Clinical Trial
Champions Oncology serves as an extension of your team to provide expert consultation in the design and execution of your flow cytometry assays. Our highly skilled team of flow cytometry specialists initiate each partnership by developing a total solution from standard to custom panel design that support your unique requirements.
Champions Oncology optimizes the sample collection process with in-depth site training and management to ensure high quality samples for analysis. Site-training options include live sessions delivered online, pre-recorded modules, or comprehensive training materials, depending on your needs.
Champions Oncology’s validated laboratory developed assays can be customized to meet program objectives. Flow cytometry is employed to evaluate and monitor cellular status and behavior throughout a study using a variety of methods. At Champions, our in-house experts will provide guidance on the best application for:
- Cellular function
- Enzyme activation
- Intracellular protein characterization
- Cell cycle assessment
All data sets are customizable to produce the most meaningful readouts to make critical decisions in clinical trial programs. Champions Oncology ensures information security by ensuring secure data transfer in a 21 CFR Part 11 compliant manner. These options include:
- Encrypted USB
- Cloud-based secure transfer
- Encrypted email
- Client data platform formatting
Contact us to develop a total flow cytometry solution with Champions Oncology.
Flow Cytometry Assays
Our panels are designed to characterize a wide range of adaptive and innate immune cell subsets and identify specific markers in both lymphoid and myeloid cell populations. These validated panels include:
- TBNK Assay (T-cell, B-cell, NK-cell)
- Leukocyte Profiling
- T-cell Activation
- T-cell Memory
- T-cell Exhaustion
- T-cell Effector
- Monocyte (Myeloid/TAMS)
- Dendritic Cell
- AML Characterization Assay
In addition, we support clinical trial programs by tailoring our existing panels as needed, or by creating customized flow cytometry panels.
Learn more about how Champions Oncology can support your flow cytometry assay development, validation, and analysis needs by contacting us today.