Director of Marketing
Job Description: Director of Marketing
Champions Oncology is searching for a Director of Marketing for our Translational Oncology and Clinical Oncology services. This leader will serve as a key member of the Business Development Leadership Team and lead both upstream and downstream marketing functions within the organization.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network and physical presence.
- In collaboration with business development and operations, develop product development and product packaging strategies.
- Develop demand planning/forecasts for current and future offerings.
- Develop competitive intelligence about our competitors, industry, and/or markets, both from existing leads and customers as well as from new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, email marketing, etc.).
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new networks to reach our target buyers.
- Track, measure and analyze all initiatives to report on ROI.
- Ph.D. degree in life science or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of Oncology Experience (sales, research, marketing).
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in using social media software (e.g. HubSpot’s Social Inbox) to monitor social media conversations. You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations.
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation, inbound marketing, and blogging.