Clinical Coordinator I
TITLE AND CLASSIFICATION: Clinical Coordinator I
REPORTING LOCATION: Hackensack, NJ
REPORTS TO: Director, Clinical Operations
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES: Individual to support the Clinical Operations and Medical Affairs functions by organizing the logistics related to incoming tumors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate logistics for academic collaborations.
- Coordinate the delivery of Champions services to existing customers (kit shipment and management, consent and regulatory forms, courier service, pathology, surgeon’s office, internal lab technicians).
- Maintain clinical database (documentation of communication, assign patient identifier, entry of clinical information, uploading of patient documents).
- Ensure the collection and return, when applicable, of payments associated with POS and TMRC activities.
- Manages day to day logistics of tumor transport: Setting up Courier, Clinical annotation in SF (back and forth with sites), Confirming/tracking/changing courier, updating lab
- Assist with monthly report generation
- Provide support for data requests
- Create and maintain trackers to support programs
- Operate within Champions’ and local institutions’ SOPs and guidelines.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proficiency with medical terminology is required.
- Performance, people and customer-oriented – Demonstrated history of performance success (consistent attainment of goals, promotions, awards).
- Professional – Cooperative behavior and attitude, understands legal/regulatory environment and adheres to constraints.
- Self-starter – Highly motivated, independent and self-disciplined.
- Fast learner – Capable of understanding and adapting to new and unstructured environments.
- Innovative – Searches for and applies new approaches.
- Pays close attention to details and adheres to processes.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in a health care related field and /or 1-2 years of experience
- Experience with customer relationship management a plus.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time using a computer and telephone in a typical office environment in a multi-level facility.
This job description may be changed to include new responsibilities and tasks or change existing ones as management deems necessary.