Careers at Champions Oncology
Champions Oncology, Inc. is a rapidly growing oncology company with an enthusiastic group of professionals dedicated to enhancing oncology drug development and advancing personalized treatment with a goal to improve the lives of cancer patients globally. See the position description(s) below for current openings:
– Business Development Associate
– Business Process Analyst, Lab Systems and Operations
– Bioinformatics Scientist
– Business Services and Logistics Specialist
– Cell Culture Assistant
– Flow Cytometry Specialist, Preclinical Flow Cytometry
– Formulations Technician I
– Histology Laboratory Assistant
– Histology Technician III
– Lab Manager Transitional Oncology Solutions
– Project Leader Transitional Oncology Solutions
– Quality Assurance Specialist
– Research Associate, Preclinical Flow Cytometry
– Research Technician I, Necropsy
– Research Technician I, Study Services
– Research Technician I, Surgical Services
– Research Technician II, Study Services
– Scientific Project Leader
– Scientist, Cellular Immunology
– Scientist, Hematologic Oncology
– Study Manager, Clinical Flow Cytometry
– Supervisor Cell Culture
– Supervisor Necropsy
– Technical Trainer
– Veterinary Technician I, Veterinary Services
– Vivarium Operations Technician
Send resume to [email protected]
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Committed team environment
- Daily interaction with the world’s leading experts in cancer treatment
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Even if you don’t see a job currently posted that meets your qualifications, we are always looking for exceptional people with skills and experience in the following areas:
- Experience with Patient Derived Xenograft (PDX) models and databases.
- In vivo oncology tumor models experience including animal handling; tumor implantation; tumor measurement; and drug preparation.
- IP, PO, and IV administration of therapeutic agents.
- Project management experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of federal/state/local regulatory requirements for obtaining human tissue.
- Knowledge of shipping/transportation logistics and suppliers.
- Clinical study enrollment experience.
- Business development success in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience implementing marketing plans and executing marketing campaigns.
Champions Oncology, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.