Always at the forefront of the dynamic patient-derived xenograft (PDX) market, Champions Oncology has emerged as a respected key opinion leader on the utilization and benefits of PDX models in oncology drug development.
Below you’ll find our thought leadership library consisting of posters, sponsor success stories and webinars that highlight the Champions TumorGraft® technology, and its increasingly vital role in drug discovery and development for pharmaceutical and biotech organizations.
- The ImmunoGraft™: A humanized mouse model for translational assessment of immunotherapy in solid tumors
- Molecular fidelity of patient-derived xenograft (PDX) models to original human tumor and to The Cancer Genome Atlas (TCGA)
- A patient-centric repository of PDX models for translational oncology research
- A humanized mouse model for translational assessment of targeted immune checkpoint blockade
- Humanized mouse models for personalized preclinical testing of monoclonal antibodies targeting immune checkpoints
- Multifactorial biological processes govern engraftment of patient-derived TumorGrafts
- The Champions TumorGraft® Bank: A diverse repository of cancer models
- Development of a spontaneous in vivo cachexia model using the Champions TumorGraft® platform
- A Humanized Mouse Model for Preclinical Testing of Molecules Targeting Immune Checkpoints
- Screening of Champions Predictive TumorGraft Platform Guides the Clinical Development of the Selective Dual BRAF-EGFR Inhibitor CEP-32496
Sponsor Success Stories
- Champions TumorGrafts® Guide the Development of a Novel, Selective Dual BRAF/EGFR Inhibitor, CEP-32496®