Publications and Reports
Scientific Publications and Reports
TumorGrafts are becoming increasingly popular in published scientific research. Below is a sampling of recent publications in leading scientific journals on the TumorGraft technology.
Linking to the content and sites below does not necessarily reflect an endorsement from Champions Oncology.
- Integrated Next Generation Sequencing and Avatar Mouse Models for Personalized Cancer Treatment
Garralda, E. et al., Clin Cancer Res. (2014).
- Patient-derived xenografts for individualized care in advanced sarcoma
Stebbing, J et al., Cancer. (2014).
- Tumorgrafts as in vivo surrogates for women with ovarian cancer.
Weroha, SJ et al., Clin Cancer Res. (2014).
- Patient-Derived Tumor Xenografts: Transforming Clinical Samples into Mouse Models
Siolas, D. and Hannon, G.J., Cancer Res 2013;73:5315-5319.
- A Renewable Tissue Resource of Phenotypically Stable, Biologically and Ethnically Diverse, Patient-Derived Human Breast Cancer Xenograft Models
Zhang, X. et al. Cancer Res 2013;73:4885-4897.
- One mouse, one patient paradigm: New avatars of personalized cancer therapy
P. Malaney et al., Cancer Lett. (2013).
- Patient-Derived Xenograft Models to Improve Targeted Therapy in Epithelial Ovarian Cancer Treatment.
Scott, CL et al., Front Oncol. (2013).
- Prioritizing Phase I Treatment Options Through Preclinical Testing on Personalized Tumorgraft
Morelli M et al. J Clin Oncol. 2012 Feb 1;30(4):e45-8
- A murine lung cancer co-clinical trial identifies genetic modifiers of therapeutic response
Chen Z et al. Nature. 2012 Mar 18;483(7391):613-7
- Patient-derived tumour xenografts as models for oncology drug development
Tentler, J.J. et al. Nat. Rev. Clin. Oncol. 9, 338-350 (2012)
- Characterization of a Large Panel of Patient-Derived Tumor Xenografts Representing the Clinical Heterogeneity of Human Colorectal Cancer
Julien, S. et al. Clin Cancer Res 2012;18:5314-5328.
- The Promise of Patient-Derived Xenografts: The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men
Kopetz, S., Lemos, R., and Powis, G., Clin Cancer Res 2012;18:5160-5162.
- Tumor grafts derived from women with breast cancer authentically reflect tumor pathology, growth, metastasis and disease outcomes
DeRose Y et al. Nat Med. 2011 Oct 23;17(11):1514-20
- A Pilot Clinical Study of Treatment Guided by Personalized Tumorgrafts in Patients with Advanced Cancer
Hidalgo M et al. Mol Cancer Ther. 2011 Aug;10(8):1311-6.
- Personalizing Cancer Treatment in the Age of Global Genomic Analyses: PALB2 Gene Mutations and the Response to DNA Damaging Agents in Pancreatic Cancer
Villarroel M et al. Mol Cancer Ther 2011;10:3-8
- A Molecularly Annotated Platform of Patient-Derived Xenografts (”Xenopatients”) Identifies HER2 as an Effective Therapeutic Target in Cetuximab-Resistant Colorectal Cancer
Bertotti A et al. Cancer Discovery 2011;1:508-523.
- A Direct Pancreatic Cancer Xenograft Model as a Platform for Cancer Stem Cell Therapeutic Development
Jimeno A et al. Mol Cancer Ther 2009, 8(2):OF1–5
- KRAS Mutations and Sensitivity to Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Inhibitors in Colorectal Cancer: Practical Application of Patient Selection
Jimeno A et al. J Clin Oncol. 2009 Mar 1;27(7):1130-6
- Gefitinib or Carboplatin–Paclitaxel in Pulmonary Adenocarcinoma
Mok T et al. N Engl J Med 2009; 361:947-957
- Coordinated Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Pathway Gene Overexpression Predicts Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Inhibitor Sensitivity in Pancreatic Cancer
Jimeno A et al. Cancer Res 2008, 68(8): 2841–9
- Evaluation of the Novel Mitotic Modulator ON 01910.Na in Pancreatic Cancer and Preclinical Development of an Ex Vivo Predictive Assay
Jimeno A et al. Oncogene 2008, 1–9
- Clinical Cancer Advances 2008: Major Research Advances in Cancer Treatment, Prevention, and Screening—A Report From the American Society of Clinical Oncology
Winer E et al. J Clin Oncol 27:812-826, 2008
- Development of Two Novel Benzoylphenylurea Sulfur Analogues and Evidence that the Microtubuleassociated Protein Tau is Predictive of Their Activity in Pancreatic Cancer
Jimeno A et al. Mol Cancer Ther 2007, 6(5):1509–16
- Dual Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase and Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Inhibition in Biliary and Pancreatic Cancer
Jimeno A et al. Mol Cancer Ther 2007, 6(3):1079–88
- Optimizing the Development of Targeted Agents in Pancreatic Cancer: Tumor Fine-Needle Aspiration Biopsy as a Platform for Novel Prospective Ex Vivo Drug Sensitivity Assays
Rubio Viqueira B et al. Mol Cancer Ther 2007, 6(2):515–23
- Assessment of Celecoxib Pharmacodynamics in Pancreatic Cancer
Jimeno A et al. Mol CancerTher 2006, 5 (12): 3240-7
- An In Vivo Platform for Translational Drug Development in Pancreatic Cancer
Rubio Viqueira B et al. Clin Cancer Res 2006, 12(15)