TumorGrafts Over Zenografts
Champions TumorGrafts are different than traditional xenografts.
Tumor fragments are transplanted directly from patient to mice:
- Supporting stroma and cancer stem cells are maintained, thereby maintaining the important interactions between stroma and cancer cells.
- Drug activity is assessed in original tumor microenvironment.
- Tumor heterogeneity is maintained through drug-testing phase
Champions TumorGrafts™ are more accurate than traditional xenografts:
- Histologically, tumors show a high degree of concordance between the original tumor and multiple passages in mice with regards to protein expression and stability.
View example images.
- Maintain high degree of mutational accuracy through TumorGraft expansion phases.
View the patient journey.
- Maintain a near perfect correlation in gene expression with the original tumor. (Correlation with standard xenografts is ~20%)
View a comparison using microarray expression analysis.
- Maintain a strong accuracy with clinical response to standard of care agents.