Prospective Clinical Evidence
Prospective Case Studies of TumorGraft Guided Therapy
- 14 patients with advanced cancer whose treatments were selected based on activity against a Personalized TumorGraft™ developed from the patient’s own cancer.
- The data showed a high correlation between drug activity in the model and clinical outcome, both in terms of resistance and sensitivity.
- Excellent performance irrespective of the line of treatment and tumor type in the therapy in 9 different tumor types including lung, gastroesophageal, colorectal, pancreatic, and others
- The treatments selected for each individual patient were not obvious and would have not been the first choice for a conventional second or third line treatment.
- The objective response rate was 88 % for treatments deemed effective by the model and tested in the patients.
- In 13 out of 14 patients, we found a recommended drug or drug combination treatment
- Of these 13 patients, 10 had a durable partial response and 2 achieved stable disease.
- These results were achieved from 3rd thru 6th line therapy
|Champions Oncology - Specializing in | Personalized Cancer Therapy | Translational Oncology Solutions | Oncology drug development | Oncology drug discovery | Translational oncology | Translation oncology research | Predictive oncology | Patient-derived xenograft model | Tumorgrafts | Alternative/new cancer treatment | Anticancer therapies | Personalized cancer treatment | Personalized cancer therapy | Personalized oncology